Check out our specials page!
Bear Basin Base Camp Trips
Enjoy this riding and camping experience at a fully supported base camp, located in the beautiful Bear Basin set on Bear Creek, Wyoming.
Dates For 2021
- June 27- July 1 (3 spaces left)
- July 6-11 *Ladies Yoga and Riding Trip
- July 13-17: Fully booked
- July 26-29
- August 22-26: Fully booked
*$1,700 per adult all inclusive for this ladies trip.
Bear Basin Pack Trips
For those families or individuals wanting a more hands-on adventurous camping experience, Bear Basin Adventures offers horse pack trips where we will set up temporary camp sites throughout your stay, using pack horses to transport our supplies from place to place.
Dates For 2021
- June 8-13: Historical Desert Trip exploring the Continental Divide, Pony Express, and Oregon Express Trails
- July 20-24: East Fork Exploration (2 spaces left)
- July 31- August 6 (2 spaces left)
- August 13-16
- August 29- September 2: Fully booked
- September 5-9
Additional dates may be available and trip style may be switched. Please ask if you do not see something that fits.
Trips are $280 per person per day, plus a 15% service charge to cover taxes. Children under 12 receive a 25% discount. This is inclusive of meals, tent accommodations, horse riding, guides, and a fantastic wilderness adventure. Please note there is a $100 per person charge for dietary requirements due to the nature of preparing meals outdoors and under different circumstances.
Call 307-349-4630 or contact us if you have any questions or would like to check availability.