Check out our specials page!
Bear Basin Base Camp Trips
Enjoy this riding and camping experience at a fully supported base camp, located in the beautiful Bear Basin set on Bear Creek, Wyoming.
Dates For 2019
- June 26- July 1 (2 spaces left)
- July 7-11 “Yoga, Meditation & Horses” itinerary* (5 spaces left)
- July 12-17 (fully booked)
- July 23-28 (2 spaces left)
*$1,700 per adult all inclusive for this ladies trip.
Bear Basin Pack Trips
For those families or individuals wanting a more hands-on adventurous camping experience, Bear Basin Adventures offers horse pack trips where we will set up temporary camp sites throughout your stay, using pack horses to transport our supplies from place to place.
Dates For 2019
- June 9-14: Historical Desert Trip exploring the Continental Divide, Pony Express and Oregon Express Trails
- July 4-8
- August 1-7: Exploratory Fishing Trip in the Winds
- August 24-28: Simpson Lake Fishing trip (full)
- September 1-5 (full)
- September 8-11
Additional dates may be available and trip style may be switched. Please ask if you do not see something that fits.
Trips are $280 per person per day, plus a 15% service charge to cover taxes. Children under 12 receive a 25% discount. This is all inclusive of meals, tent accommodations, horse riding, guides and a fantastic wilderness adventure.
Call 307-349-4630 or contact us if you have any questions or would like to check availability.